Our company is looking for Sales Representatives to be responsible for frontline, outbound prospecting, lead generation, and follow up, clearly qualifying opportunities, and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine promotions and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Degree or diploma in business, marketing, economics or related field is an advantage.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Ability to organize, break down, and clearly articulate complex thoughts, ideas, and instructions in written form.
- Strong ability to take initiative and confidently direct customer interactions.
- Enjoys circumstances where the right answer isn’t always obvious and gets satisfaction out of helping others.
- Able to separate themselves in frustrating situations and guide customers to efficient solutions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a self-directed way.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we’ve provided masks and hand sanitizers. The office is sanitized regularly.
Lab Tech Support Field Services Organization is comprised of highly skilled, motivated and customer focused professionals that are technical experts on SCIEX, AGILENT, SHIMADZU and WATERS mass spectrometers (LC-MS/MS), high pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC and UPLC), time of flight (LC-MS/ TOF, or TOF-TOF) instruments.
As a Field Service Specialist, working for a fast-growing service organization, you will join a global team of specialists that are committed to ensuring legendary service for SCIEX, AGILENT, SHIMADZU and WATERS for all our customers who utilize the scientific instrumentation.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide technical expertise on SCIEX instrumentation (LC, LC/MS, LC-TOF, QTRAP, HPLC/UPLC,) for multiple customer laboratories spanning across the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences, Chemical Materials, Clinical, Food, Environmental, Forensics, Academia and Government industries.
Lab Tech Support is seeking a highly skilled, motivated and customer focused professional to join our world-leading Field Services Organization anywhere in the USA or CANADA.
– Install, perform maintenance, troubleshoot, and support SCIEX product suite and maintain collaborative relationships with external and internal customers, ensuring their success
– Manage customer expectations by communicating work performed and providing follow up plan if needed
– Ensure customer compliance regulations are followed
– Deliver system level training at customer sites
– Issue field service reports on a daily basis to document work performed
– Maintain sound knowledge regarding the technology and customers’ application demands
– Work with the Sales team in respect to identifying future business development opportunities and needs for service contract sales
- BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology, engineering or other science related field is desired, will also consider applications with equivalent experience, training and education
- 2 years of experience with installation, performance maintenance, troubleshooting, support and/or end user utilization of scientific instrumentation, preference for previous SCIEX product suite (LC, LC/MS, LC-TOF, QTRAP, HPLC/UPLC,)
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing is mandatory
- Ability to perform effective system level troubleshooting
- Overnight travel as required
- Must possess a strong customer focus
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a diverse audience with specific customer needs
- Personal sense of integrity
- Effective time management skills
- System level approach to problem solving
- Analytical mindset with a strong drive to resolve open issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 – $250,000.00 per year