Dear valued customer and partner,
Over the past few weeks, it has become clear that the world is facing an unprecedented challenge with the emergence of COVID-19. We are writing to share our commitments to you, our customers and partners from all over the globe.
The safety of our community, customers, partners and employees, is our primary concern. Both our locations, Waterloo – Canada and Newark – Delaware have effective continuity plans, hygiene regimens and supply chain management in place to ensure business continues as usual and your services are not interrupted.
Lab Tech Support is an important part of the world supply chain, especially as we serve industries like pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, life science, chemical industry, food and beverage, and many other major industries which have an important role in addressing the Corona virus pandemic. Therefore, we understand how important it is that we continue to operate as seamlessly as possible and assist our customers to keep their businesses and projects up and running. Our firm is equipped to handle the current customer support work virtually to ensure that clients can still meet their deadlines.
- Parts – We continue to stay open for part orders and have a full inventory of parts, new and used in stock. Our sales department is running and ready to take your call. We answer our phones 24/7.
- Repair services – With our free shipping service, we can arrange for repairs to be shipped to us for evaluation and delivered back to you rather than visiting you on site. We will work tirelessly to support our customers via telephone and online.
- Shipping – Our shipping departments and couriers are working together to ensure movement of products are unaffected.
- Asset Recovery – Our teams are working with customers to have their unwanted inventory shipped to us reducing the need for unnecessary travel and site visits.
- Supply Chain Management – We are working with our suppliers and are closely monitoring levels of risk associated with the supply of parts originating from affected regions. It is anticipated that the level of risk is currently limited.
- Continuity Plan – All our employees are following strict hygiene guidelines and we have a robust continuity plan in place. We have restricted unnecessary air travel and customer visits for the short term and will review regularly during this uncertain situation.
Please be assured that the safety of our staff and customers remains our biggest focus during this time. Your patience and understanding during this extraordinary time are greatly appreciated by your fellow community members, as well as our entire team.
Should you wish to discuss this in greater deal, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-711-3235 or email email@example.com
Lab Tech Support